The Suite rooms are all situated in the so-called building “la Villa” and furnished in neoclassical style and paved with parquet. They are all arranged on two floors connected by an inside spiral staircase and overlook the sea. On the ground floor there is a double sofa bed whereas on the first floor there is a double bedroom.
Suite 209: is provided with a bathroom with shower on the upper floor
Suite 206 and 210: are provided with two bathrooms, one on the ground floor with bathtub and shower and one on the upper floor with shower.
Suite 211: also called Stembock suite, is provided with two bathrooms, one with shower and Jacuzzi bathtub and one with shower on the upper floor. It also has a private, romantic, small terrace which overlooks the Gulf of Gaeta.
Suite 214: is provided with a bathroom and a large terrace for exclusive use with a breath-taking view of the Gulf of Gaeta.
- Direct telephone line
- Flat Screen LCD 32’’ TV with a variety of channels including SKY and Russian, German, English, Spanish, American, French, Dutch channels
- Snacks and drinks, minibar
- Air conditioning
- Wifi connection in rooms and hotel common areas
- Bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and toiletries
Services (included in the fee):
- Buffet Breakfast – Breakfast will be served in the Breakfast House from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- Access to our solarium and olympic open swimming pool with reserved Jacuzzi area
- For the swimming pool service the hotel guests will be provided with 2 swimming pool towels, 1 sun umbrella and 2 beach loungers. The service will be available from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m..
- Car park within the precincts of the hotel.(self-park garage).
- Room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request (additional fee)
- Check-in : Check-in after 1.00 p.m.
- Check-out : Check-out until 11.00 a.m.