The 49 rooms are placed in the four historical buildings of the hotel complex which inspire the elegant, exclusive style of furniture.
Standard rooms in “Villa”
The rooms have early twentieth century style furniture and curtains and they are paved with parquet. This is the right place if you want to feel in a warm, romantic atmosphere.
Standard rooms in “Convento” (Convent)
The rooms are situated on the first floor which overlooks the Mediterranean woodlands or the sea of the Gulf of Gaeta. They are easily reachable from a big lift situated next to the restaurant.
rooms in “Suore” (Nuns)
These comfortable, charming, large rooms are furnished in a Mediterranean style and paved with hand-decorated maiolica tiles.
Standards rooms in “Casa degli Aranci” (House of the orange trees)
These rooms are featured with a delicate perfume coming from the citrus orchard and the Mediterranean vegetation. Some of them can become adjoining rooms and turn into comfortable apartments which can accomodate up to 4/5 people. You will feel like in a late nineteenth century holiday cottage.
Standard rooms facilities
- Directtelephone line
- Flat Screen LCD 32’’ TV with a variety of channels including SKY and Russian, German, English, Spanish, American, French, Dutch channels.
- Snacks and drinks, minibar
- Air conditioning
- Wifi connection in rooms and hotel common areas
- Bathroom with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and toiletries
Services (included in the fee)
- Buffet Breakfast – Breakfast will be served in the Breakfast House from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- Access to our solarium and olympic open swimming pool with reserved Jacuzzi area
- For the swimming pool service the hotel guests will be provided with 2 swimming pool towels, 1 sun umbrella and 2 beach loungers. The service will be available from 8.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m..
- Car park within the precincts of the hotel.(self-park garage).
- Room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner available on request (additional fee)
- Check-in Check-in after 1.00 p.m.
- Check-out Check-out until 11.00 a.m.
Questo post è disponibile anche in: French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish